Exposure to mold, especially black mold, can pose serious harm and health risks. Common symptoms include headaches, dizziness, nausea, throat irritation, coughing, wheezing, eye irritation, rashes, asthma, and allergic reactions. No two reactions to mold are the same and the extent of exposure and an individual’s level of sensitivity will determine how you and your body react.
When present in any residential, commercial, industrial, or institutional buildings, mold must be removed. Physically removing mold contamination from your building is the primary form of remediation and mold removal will allow your building to return to normal, safe conditions.
If you think you may have mold, call Remediclean right away and we make an educated assement of the mold problem you discovered. Mold remediation should occur immediately to prevent further growth or the onset of health issues, however, some molds aren’t considered as dangerous as others.
Our professionals will perform tests to confirm the presence and severity of the mold growth, hazard level, and determine the type of remediation needed to resolve the problem. Please, DO NOT attempt to remove mold yourself, as mold exposure and removal can lead to serious health risks, and if not fully removed, mold growth can return and spread.